Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For those about to rock (or WOD), we SALOOT you!


Yesterday was a HUGE day for ShopGym.  We officially ended our very first Intro class and it was awesome!  We had 13 people sign up for the evening class and 3 or 4 for the early morning class.  We covered everything from flatulence to flat abs.  (I love you mom!  I'm sorry John!)

One of the things that struck me most was how open and receptive people are to learn new things.  Every single one of our newbies (box) jumped in with both feet ;) and succeeded!  Who knew you could all do a pullup?!  Modified or not, it's still a pullup!

About half way through our Intro Class sessions one of our ladies had a horrific loss happen to her family yet she persevered and continued to come.  I cannot imagine how hard it was for her to do that.  I want to personally take this opportunity to thank her for allowing us to share that evening with her, through tears and sweat, I believe our bond just got that much stronger.  ShopGym prayers will continue to go out to you and your family.

As all good things must come to an end, I hope that we will WOD together again in the near future my ShopGym newbies!


Remember peeps:  Eat Clean, Train Mean, Get Lean!

B


1 comment: