Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nothing screams summer like burning triceps

June 21, 2012 WOD

5 RDS for Time

5 Snatch
5 Ring Dips

I personally find the snatch a difficult and complex movement and was actually happy to find that I wasn't the only one.  Today's nooner was tough in a different sort of way.  A technique kinda way.  So like I do many times before or after I WOD I immediately grab my protein smoothie and log into youtube.  Chris Spealler and EvaClaireSynkowski do an awesome job breaking down the snatch and because I'm a huge fan of Chris, I choose this video to watch.

Check it out if you're looking to improve your snatch!


And remember "every accomplishment starts with the decision to try" ~ author unknown

Rock it out my fellow ShopGym peeps!

B

*title copyrighted from my niece's fb page ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment