Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RACHEL'S WOD

RACHEL WOD: Friday, May 24th at 7:00pm

As most of you know, Rachel is having some major health issues right now and will be heading to Calgary next week for brain surgery. I won't go into details as I know Rachel is a private person and I want to respect that. I also know that she is a fighter as I've coached her through many a wod and have seen how determined and strong she is.

We have decided to do a run/walk/bike/rollar blade WOD on Friday evening at 7pm. This event is not going to be anything fancy, just something to show our love and support for her and her family. There will be a donation box on the red shelf at ShopGym that night to help cover travel costs but please don't feel any pressure. This is a family and community event so feel free to bring your kids.

**This event is open to anyone who would like to show their support. You do NOT have to be a ShopGym member to participate.

See you all then!


No comments:

Post a Comment